40TPD Maize Mill Machine Plant Is Delivered to Uganda
Recently, one set of 40TPD maize milling machine plant purchased by our customer from Uganda is delivered. Here is the project report of the maize milling machinery. If you are interested in maize flour milling machine, you can contact us for more information!
- Plant Location: Uganda
- Raw Material: Maize
- Plant Capacity: 40 ton per day
- Main Production Process: Cleaning, Dampening, Peeling, Milling, Flour Sifting, Vitamin Mixing, Packing
- Specialized Design: The section contact maize flour is made of 304 stainless steel piping and the electric control is a touch screen showing the process.
Display of 40TPD Large Scale Maize Flour Mill Plant
Delivering Site for 40TPD Maize Milling Machinery
Maybe you are intersted in 100TPD maize milling plant Zimbabwe >>, contact us for more inforamtion about maize flour production business in your local place.
To Start Maize Production Business Plan in Uganda
Maize is one of the staple foods of the Ugandan people and is the third most cultivated crop in terms of area cultivated after plantain and bean crops, with inadequate production endangering Uganda's food security, maize is also Uganda's main export earner. There is a large consumer market in neighboring countries and Uganda exports maize to countries such as Kenya, Sudan, Burundi, Zambia, Rwanda and Congo. (Read more: how to reduce maize milll machine cost in kenya>>)
Start Maize Milling Business Plan in Uganda
Currently, there are three types of maize flour processing plants in Uganda: small scale, medium and large.
- Small maize flour processing plants, which account for 85% of the total number of processing plants, are scattered in the country's rural areas and mainly process maize according to user requirements, their processing capacity is less than 10t/d, and the amount of processed maize accounts for 50% of the total amount of maize processed in the country, and the processing machines are locally produced, with poor efficiency and maintenance, resulting in the processing of low-quality maize flour.
- Medium-sized maize processing plants account for less than 15% of the total number of processing plants and are mainly established in urban farmers' centers, with a processing capacity of about 50t/d. They process production according to contracts with institutions and urban traders, and process 30% of the total amount of maize processed in the country, with processing machines similar to small maize processing plants and using outdated processing technology.
- The large maize processing plants in Uganda, which account for less than 2% of the total number of processing plants, are mainly built in the capital city of Kampala, where they supply maize flour mainly to relevant agencies (especially international relief agencies) and process 20% of the total amount of maize processed in the country, with modern and large processing machinery and large warehouses and batch processing systems. Buying and storing maize kernels in the high season and selling maize flour in the low season is their main profit model.
To be concluded, whether you want to start a large medium or small corn milling business, as long as the equipment is of good quality and the corn flour produced is of good quality, you will be able to gain a large market. What are you waiting for? Take action quickly.
Cost of Setting Up a Maize Mill Line in Uganda
The cost of maize mill setup is mainly decided by the scale of your maize flour milling plant, here is the cost for reference. (Related article: maize milling machinery for investment>>)
|Maize Mill Scale
|Reference cost (USD)
ABC Machinery is one professional manufacturer and supplier who possesses its own flour making equipment manufacturing factory, R&D team, specialized technicians and salesperson, offering the customers factory price maize flour making machinery and low-cost large scale maize flour production business plan design. If you are interested in setting up small, medium, or large scales maize milling machine in Uganda, please contact us now!
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!